Welcome to Nairn District
Amateur Swimming Club
NDASC is a competitive swimming club based at Nairn Swimming pool. We have around 70 members aged 8 and over.
Our vision is to inspire a life-long love of swimming and to build a program of excellence in training, team unity, character development and coach/family support where every swimmer has the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- To provide excellence in professional coaching and programs to deliver skills, motivation and support to develop individuals to the best of their abilities to compete at the highest levels;
- To encourage safe practices and a healthy lifestyle;
- To provide an atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their maximum potential through a strong work ethic, discipline, self-motivation and self-esteem;
- To develop team unity where everyone encourages, respects and takes pride in each other’s achievements at all levels of competition;
- To recognise the success of our program is defined not only by results in the pool but by a life-long enjoyment of swimming and in encouraging qualities of self-confidence, determination, respect, sportsmanship and team spirit that swimmers can carry with them throughout their lifetime.
New members are always welcome.
For more information, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or come along to Nairn pool and see us on Friday evenings anytime between 4pm & 8pm.
Grateful thanks to our sponsors